Are you ready for spring’s arrival on March 20, 2014?
Have you done or scheduled the following?
- Started your tractors?
- Changed their oil and filters?
- Checked the hydraulic lines and hoses for your different applications?
- Checked tire pressure in all units?
- Checked your electrical connectors?
- Finalized your 2014 program—crops and acres.
- Developed your field maps to show:
- Seeding rate.
- Herbicides to be sprayed.
- Verified and picked up your seed order?
- Applied the correct seed treatments for your soybeans?
- Gone through your planter?
Conducted right-to-know and safety training for your employees?